Thursday, May 15, 2008

God TV

I would like to say thank you for God TV.
If you think I am crazy I am not we have a new channel called GTV, and yes the G stands for God.
Today I watched the celebration live in Israel of their 60th Anniversary, I saw a live Rueben Morgan concert in Jerusalem, next to the wailing wall, and the Dome on the rock.
I saw christians and Jews praising the lord at the same time as one. It was absolutely incredible.
I also saw live footage from Lakeland Florida, where they have been having revival for 44 days, and still going. People are being healed, and the spirit is moving there in Florida.
Watch it, is was incredible.
Here is GOD TV Link, check it out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Rob, Janice etc.,
Hoping all are well. The service was great and Josh did a great job of preaching while Daniel was away. Next Sunday is to be awesome, so don't miss next week.
Take care, Lucy